Chander M. Kohli is a native of India. He did his pre-medical education
from Hindu College, New Delhi, India. He graduated from the All India
Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi a premier medical college. After
serving in the armed forces of India as a general duty medical officer for
over three years, he came to the United States in 1966. He did his rotating
internship and one year surgical residency at the Elyria Memorial Hospital,
Elyria, Ohio (1966 to 1968). He did his first year Neurosurgical Residency
at the University Hospital, Edmonton Alberta Canada (1968-1969) followed by
three years of Neurosurgical Residency at the Mercy Hospital, Pittsburgh,
Pennsylvania (1969-1972). He started his Neurosurgical practice in
Youngstown, Ohio in 1972 until present.
• He was board certified in Neurological Surgery in 1975.
• He is a Fellow of American College of Surgeons since 1976.
• He belongs to The American Association of Neurological Surgeons
• He is a member of Congress of Neurological Surgeons.
• He is a Fellow of American College of International Physicians.
• He is a Director of Neurological Surgery at St. Elizabeth's Hospital.
• He is a Clinical Professor of Neurological Surgery at NEOUCOM.
• He is also member of American Medical Association, Ohio State Medical
Association, Ohio State Neurosurgical Society, Mahoning County Medical
Society, Pain Section of AANS, World Spine Society, Indian
• He is the founding President of American Association of Neurosurgeons
from South East Asia.
• Distinguished Physician Award of the Mahoning County Medical Society.
Dr. Chander M. Kohli
Diplomate American Board of
Clinical Professor of
Neurological Surgery NEOUCOM